Includes all regular amenities + 1hr. rehearsal week of wedding.
Regular Season (Normal Rates)
Peak Seasons (May, June, Sept, Oct)
The 2-Day WEEKDAY
Monday - Thursday
Regular Season $2,000 l Peak Season $2,400
• Full Access to The Venue + Amenities from First day 9 AM to Second day 10 PM • 1-night stay at our “Tonight’s The Night” Cabin (sleeps 8)
The 2-Day WEEKEND
Friday & Saturday / Saturday & Sunday
Regular Season $4,500 l Peak Season $5,000
• Full Access to The Venue + Amenities from Friday 9 AM to Saturday 11 PM or Saturday 9 AM to Sunday 10 PM • Tablecloths for up to 20 tables + 200 wooden chairs • 1-night stay at our “Tonight’s The Night” Cabin (sleeps 8)
The 3-Day WEEKEND
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
Regular Season $6,500 l Peak Season $7,000
• Full Access to The Venue + Amenities from Friday 9 AM to Sunday 10 PM • Tablecloths for up to 20 tables + 200 wooden chairs • 2-night stay at our “Tonight’s The Night” Cabin (sleeps 8)
A la Carte:
• $100 per hour for additional hours on packages • Tonight’s The Night Cabin $150.00 per night • Rental for Wooden Vineyard Estate Cross Back chairs $2.50 per chair. 200 total • Firewood for fire pit is not provided. Firewood available for $10 per bundle • Set up tables and chairs: $10.00 per table with 8 chairs. • Tear down tables and chairs: $10.00 per table with 8 chairs.
All prices subject to sales tax (8.725%) & are subject to change without prior notification.
• A non-refundable retainer of $500.00/day rented or 50% of the rental (if booked over a year) shall be due and payable upon execution of Agreement. • Retainer will be applied to balance due • The rental balance is due no later than ninety (90) days prior to your event. • We accept cash, check, or credit card. Payments can be made at no additional charge • Retainers for events are NON-REFUNDABLE if event is canceled • There is a damage/cleaning deposit in the amount of $550.00. Due day of event. Deposit will be returned to you if no damages to the property. • Open Bar (self-serve) is allowed with beer, wine, and champagne. • Applicant must have an individual or company with a liquor license and certificate and Event Insurance policy if hard liquor is served • NO ALCOHOL SERVICE TO MINORS • NO SMOKING in The Venue area. Smoking is expressly prohibited inside the building. Smoking is allowed outdoors on South patio only • All garbage must be bagged and placed outside in the trash dumpster. All tables and chairs need to be folded and placed in the designated area • Sparklers are allowed if prior arrangements have been made with The Venue • Covered candles may be utilized provided all such candles are in the center of each table. No open flamed candles are permitted unless in glass or metal containers • The presence of animals or pets on the premises is allowed. With some restrictions. • Tonight’s The Night Cabin check- in 3:00 pm | check-out 11:00 am • Venue check-in 9:00 am | check-out 11:00 pm weekends, 10:00 pm weekdays • A 1-hour rehearsal is included with a 1-day rental.